Friday, July 20, 2007

"Having watched movies and TV shows in which people are rendered unconscious instantly with a chloroform soaked rag, I was intrigued and figured I'd try some. I did a quick search on the internet, and about the only thing I pulled up was that it is very hepatotoxic and nephrotoxic. Well i figured that since I was only doing it once I would probably be alright and brought some home. [...]

Chloroform is almost identical in effect to nitrous or some alkane solvents, except that this substance gave me a pounding headache. Except for the pleasant aroma and sweet taste, I can't imagine using this substance in doses large enough to be an anaesthetic, it would seem that gasoline could be used with the same effect."
-- drug experience report #9582 in the files at Erowid.org

No comments: